Wednesday 17 February 2010

Schnitzel

For dinner tonight, I made schnitzel with watercress and spiced apple sauce. Thin slices of pork, covered in breadcrumbs and then fried until golden and crispy; served with sweet and sour home-made apple sauce. Yum.

I must confess, I like any food that's fried and crunchy. Not the healthiest, I know, but sometimes it's just what I need.
I had the schnitzel with apple sauce, and apples are healthy, right? :)

The past three days, I've been attending a First Aid Course for work and I passed my test today. So, Yay!

I just got home from the cinema. My friends and I went to see 'Invictus' and I thought it was bril. The film is based on a true story of how Nelson Mandela (one of the person I'd love to meet, played by the amazing Morgan Freeman) joined forces with the captain of South African rugby team, François Pienaar (played by another great actor Matt Damon)to help unite their country. And don't worry, you don't have to be a fan of rugby to enjoy the film. I don't mind rugby, but I feel like I can feel the pain when watching it.

anyway, I'm off to bed now. I'm going back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Fried and crunchy is yum!
    Plus I am glad that film is good, I would like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good film. You should see it :)

    ReplyDelete